Techatalyst provides a very flexible and cost effective suite of application management services that cater to our customer’s varying demands and business needs. Our target is to maximize your returns from SAP investments.
We provide you with flexible options such as on-site, off-site or combination of both on-site and off-site support services to manage your SAP suite of applications. We can help you set up your own competence center or we can provide you with a tailored solution that augments your own SAP support capability.
Techatalyst’s qualified support team has developed a robust onsite/offsite service offering. This helps you effectively run your SAP application suite without any service downtime. Techatalyst delivers such a service in 3 well-defined stages:
We systematically transition services from customer’s current set-up to Techatalyst’s support team. At this stage we start by focusing on assessing customer’s support needs in detail. These findings are used to do detailed planning for service transition, knowledge transfer, setting up support framework, cutover and subsequent steady-state support. We facilitate these activities through our tools and templates that incorporate best practices to minimize risks and accelerate the transition.
At this stage we focus on activities related to ongoing support of customer’s SAP system. The activities involve service planning, and monitoring and controlling to ensure service delivery as per agreed SLAs and Business KPIs. The focus is always on continuous improvement to enhance value and maximize returns on customer’s SAP investments.
At this stage we focus on activities related to achieving service improvement. Target areas for such activities are expected benefits related to cost, efficiency, system performance and stability, solution alignment to business need. You can expect systematic root cause analyses leading to elimination of recurring problems, application of preventative measures such as proactive monitoring, optimization of SLAs in response to increased proficiency of our team through long-term association. As a result of such activities we see continuous improvement as outputs from this stage.
At this stage we focus on activities related to handing over support back to the customer. This is initialized at the end of the contract. Activities start with detailed planning for service transition, knowledge transfer and cutover. We facilitate these activities through our tools and templates that incorporate best practices to minimize risks and accelerate the transition. Our best in class knowledge management process ensures rapid transition during service handover.
Techatalyst has developed a robust and reliable customer support service to help you with all aspects of SAP. With Techatalyst you can have a single point of contact to resolve all your SAP related problems. We even help you eliminate the probability of a potential problem. This ensures your system is up all the time with minimum or no downtime. Techatalyst also provides tailored solutions that meet all your specific requirements and that exploit your existing SAP system to gain maximum business benefits.
SLA/KPI driven Level 1, 2 and 3 supports-
- Functional support: Covering all SAP versions (4.x to ECC), Business Suite (ERP, CRM, SRM,SCM, PLM, etc), and Industry Solutions
- Technical support: Covering all technical areas such as ABAP, NetWeaver, Web Applications, Interfaces across all SAP versions (4.x to ECC), mySAP Business Suite ,and Industry Solutions
- BASIS support: Covering all services related to system monitoring, performance optimization, support packs, S & A, and Transport Management
- Minor and major enhancements across all SAP functions
- Specific/ad-hoc requirements arising out of major enhancements, period/year end activities, archiving activities, system integration, consolidation, and role-based training
Help Desk Support-
We offer 24/7 helpdesk support that can provide the following service-
- Dispatcher: Management of workflow related to problem receipt, validation, and assignment in strict adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Level 0 support: Addressing basic level user queries, password resets etc.
- Coordination: For major incident management, change management, reporting, out-of-office hours support and rotation
The helpdesk is facilitated through the following tools/infrastructure:
- Problem management tools
- Dedicated telephone and fax lines
Onsite Support Services-
Techatalyst has a team of qualified SAP support consultants who provide on-site services to take care of your most critical support needs and to ensure that your system is up and running in the shortest possible time.
SAP Application Optimization/Evolution:
We help you keep up-to-date with functional and technical enhancements and advancements in SAP by:
- Undertaking assessment of your current SAP set-up. This helps us to evaluate functionality/process /user requirement coverage, system performance, system design, known problems, and issues/pain areas and to suggest areas of improvement in accordance with our findings
- Identification and application of enhancement packs
- Suggestions for adaptation of new SAP products and services
- Suggestions for system upgrades
- Suggestions for migration from existing non-SAP systems to SAP
- Undertaking projects to implement suggestions with minimal disruption to services
- Experienced SAP consultants with an extensive knowledge of the products and services
- Matured process framework incorporating industry-wide best practices and facilitated through appropriate tools and templates
- Reliable Remote Delivery Framework
- Flexible staffing
- Focus on improving your returns on SAP investments
- Effective and reliable offshore/on-site support